The Marshall`s Register Guarantee
Marshall’s policy is to help provide complete peace of mind to our customers. After all, even appointing a skilled and trustworthy contractor to carry out your work may not prevent the odd problem arising in the future.
For this reason, we enable all Marshalls Registered Contractors to provide you with Marshalls own unique, insurance backed, 10-year guarantee. And when we say unique, well, judge for yourself:
The Marshalls Guarantee
- Is provided by Marshalls, a major PLC, not a local builder
- Is fully Insurance backed
- Covers the Products for a full 10-Years
- Is valid if the contractor ceases trading Is valid if the contractor is still in business but “refuses” to honour his obligation Is assignable to the new house purchaser if you sell your home Furthermore, the guarantee insurance premium is usually absorbed by our Registered Contractors, however,
- Even if your chosen contractor chooses to pass the cost on to you, you will only pay 2.5% of the installation value, that’s just £75 on an installation costing as much as £3,000!
Only installations completed by a Marshalls Registered Contractor will qualify for the guarantee and we doubt you`ll be able to find a similar manufacturers guarantee anywhere. But then, we did say we try to provide complete peace of mind!’
We have all heard the horror stories about the problems caused by rogue paving contractors, paying in advance and then experiencing poor workmanship or work being left unfinished. At Bradstone, we share these concerns and this is why we continue to develop Bradstone Approved Installer Scheme, a network of installers whose workmanship is assessed by us to significantly reduce the risk of choosing a poor contractor.
As independent companies, none are actually employed by or are agents for Brett, so your contract is always with the installer, giving you a direct relationship with a local firm backed by the reassurance of approval from a national supplier of quality materials.
When dealing with a Brett Approved Installer you also benefit from guarantees that provide peace of mind in case anything goes wrong.
- 10-year product guarantee from Brett.
- 5-year installation guarantee from your Brett Approved Installer.
All you need to do is ensure that you complete the contract form and guarantee certificates with the installer when you are happy that the work has been completed.
All our members are checked via a thorough vetting procedure that includes contacting historic references and regularly visiting new installations during construction to ensure the agreed standards are maintained